- And the survey said… 24 October 2014 | 2:55 pm
- Ericsson Q3 – 4G, 3G deployments offset US sales decline 24 October 2014 | 12:58 pm
- Mobile edge video delivery demonstrated by Nokia and StarHub 24 October 2014 | 10:03 am
- Alcatel-Lucent is a double winner at Broadband Infovision Awards 23 October 2014 | 4:08 pm
- Kroes’ final plea for EU digital harmony, Hungary mulls internet tax 23 October 2014 | 1:16 pm
Recognizing & Rewarding Excellence in LTE
Join us from 6.30pm on the 19th of November at the 5th Annual LTE Awards to celebrate the triumphs and innovations of the LTE market in North America.
With a variety of LTE-focused awards categories, the ceremony provides a unique opportunity for your products and services to earn a place in the spotlight!
Bringing together key industry stakeholders, this evening celebrating LTE excellence is not to be missed!
The short list's for this year's LTE North America Awards have now been announced. See them now here
The LTE North America Awards 2014 will be independently judged by our panel of leading experts including:
- Sue Rudd, Director Service Provider Analysis, Strategy Analytics
- Monica Paolini, President, Senza Fili Consulting
- Alan Quayle, Owner, Alan Quayle Business & Service Development
- Karim Taga, Managing Partner, Arthur D. Little
- Stephane Teral, Principal Analyst Mobile Infrastructure and Carrier Economics, Infonetics Research Inc
- Jennifer Pigg, Vice President Research, Yankee Group
- Peter Jarich, VP, Current Analysis
- Rupert Baines, Chief Marketing Officer, Real Wireless